We went out for a great Italian dinner, a place that we used to go to years ago. Poor Hannah was so over tired that we even ended up standing outside, with her nose to the wall, after trying to bite me:(
I managed to get potato 'seeds' that I hope to plant tomorrow, I had no idea that you had to cut them up and then let them dry before you plant:( I was wanting to do it tonight, before the rain hits for tomorrow. Then I wandered over to Michaels where I bought the kit for the next level of cake decorating. Look at what I will be learning in the next class!!!
Yippee!!! Basket weave, Chrysanthemum, Violet, Apple Blossom, Daisy, Dafodil, and the bird to name a few!!! Hehe:)
Not sure what tomorrow holds for us. We shall see. Either way, I think it will be fun. I am almost tempted to stay home for the day and not go to the play as today was pretty busy, going non-stop, and Monday is a late night for Hannah, her daddy date night:) Hope everybody is having a great weekend! I sure am!
No comments:
Post a Comment