Friday, July 8, 2011

Just me.... sorry

I made a big step today. Originally, I set off to start Week 4 of the C25k Program but my iTouch App wouldn't let me, so I tweaked Week 3/Run3 again.
What it says to do:
5 min walk warm up
90 sec run
90 sec walk
3 min run
3 min walk
repeat. then 5 minute cool down walk

What I did :0) :
5 min walk warm up
90 sec run
90 sec walk
3 min run
3 min, kept running instead of walk
90 sec, still running
90 sec walk
3 min run
3 min, kept running instead of walk
5 minute cool down.

It felt great, I wasn't that tired, and I am actually thinking that I may try to do the whole thing without any walking on Sunday morning...

As for my goal, A friend of mine, and myself are looking into running a 5k race this September, and for myself, personally, THIS is what I think my goal will be :) It is a duathalon where you run 2 miles, bike 22 miles, then run 2 more miles to finish :) I think it is a tall goal, and I am not sure if I will reach it, but I think it is worth a shot.

Sorry, this is boring, no pictures of adorable Hannah...

No comments:

Post a Comment