We stayed home for New Years. I have this fear of being on the road with the drunks, so I am happy to just hang out. First New Years Resolution was successful... STAY AWAKE for New Years :) Usually I am in bed by 10 :)
I have been, as was printed in one of the latest blogs, wondering about teaching cursive to Hannah, vs. manuscript. I hear alot of good things about the ABeka Cursive Curric but when you order it, you order one or the other. Seems like a big risk... So problem solved!!! I was able to order the ABeka K4 cursive workbook off of Ebay for less than a $1 :) She loves it :) So if she keeps loving it, then the decision will be easy, order cursive in a few weeks time :)
This is Hannah's first attempt at her writing. Starting with lower case i )
Is it bad that when I was writing January, I actually had to look at the back cover to see how one letter was written? sheesh!

She has also been flying high with addition. We have started working a lot with our chalk board, and she will just stop and write a problem down and solve it with her counter.
That is so awesome:) Glad that she likes doing cursive! Hope Anais will like it too:)
ReplyDelete