Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Hallowe'en!


This has been a very busy week! Hannah's Grandma (my grandma, her great) Isabel and her one of her bestie's had birthday's, I too turned older the following day, Chad and I celebrated our 11th Wedding Anniversary, and today's Hallowe'en. We fit in bowling, 2 days of her preschool and play dates as well, both at friends and over here! AND 2 Hallowe'en parties to boot! Oh and car shopping! Tomorrow, in my 'American' mind starts the holiday season with American Thanksgiving and then Christmas, just around the corner!

Jumping the gun?

I think not! I uploaded a Veggie Tale's Christmas album just today, free if you want it :) HERE if you are interested, not sure how long it is free for...


Hannah painting a pumpkin during her play date afternoon with Grace over.

I kicked the girls outside, even with a slight drizzle. They were going nuts inside. I camped out at the kitchen table, playing on my computer where I could keep an eye on them. Look up and out at them, mud fight! Those are my girls!

This impressed me. Usually, for drawing, I have to ask Hannah to draw something if I want her to try something outside of the usual rainbow or face. This she did all on her own and I have never seen her draw something with legs and arms with hands and/or fingers!

My birthday 'cake' :) I didn't really want a cake, but something different so we made and decorated caramel apples :)

Yummy!

This is Hannah getting ready to head out to her Playschool Hallowe'en party. She was pretty excited for the parade.

Gaian and Hannah celebrating a pin being knocked down. First time bowling and was a huge hit!

She is forever blowing bubbles :

At her second Hallowe'en party. This one was put on by the community at the local elem school. Lydia and Grace with Hannah in the middle :) Pretty darn cute eh?
And the final result for Hallowe'en. We had to compromise. All of a sudden, 10 minutes before leaving, she is no longer a butterfly, but a princess. So we compromised on a princess butterfly :)

Hope everybody had a wonderful and safe Hallowe'en. We did something different today, we stayed local so Hannah could go with Grace. The girls had so much fun together, and really got into the 'trick or treat' thing :) I liked being home by 8 and Hannah in bed by 8:30 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment