It has been an exciting week for us, we ended up with a new car, traded in our VW Golf and a Jeep Wrangler in for a Honda Fit. I wish I had a picture of it, but I don't :( Chad thinks it is just like a mini-mini van but it is perfect for him! The back seats fold up so he can put a bike in between the back seat and the front seat, standing upright, as well as with the way the back seats fold down, he can put bikes in the back, upright as well. So really, the perfect car for him. I know he will come around :) I will try to get a pic of it this weekend and get it posted.
We are back to being members of the MN Zoo! Thanks hubby for the perfect birthday gift!
Hannah with one of the bears :)
Colobus Monkeys, these guys look amazing! They have a really cool display with a big log going through the 'cage' that the kids can crawl through, and look out windows, The monkeys hang out on top of the log :)
I will say that they do look a little sad or bored at times...
My splurge last week. I couldn't walk away. My first china cup :) Tea really does taste better when in China :)
Hannah has totally taken to Daddy's guitar, and is coming up with some adorable songs. I have have posted a few on YouTube
Click HERE, and HERE and finally HERE. Not sure why she kisses her thumb like that, but it is just so darn cute!
We have been in a total lull with our homeschooling, since before our trip home last month. It hit me the other day that we have not been doing our work bins like we were prior. WOW! What a HUGE difference it made today! Instead of her calling it quits after 3 workbook pages, just totally shutting down, not paying attention, and acting like we were pulling teeth, today, with the work bins, she did 7 or 8 work book pages (more than I had planned ) and she read 1/2 of a book to me ( I will have to get video of that to post too!). She even read 2 books to dad this morning, and one more to me as well! LOVE IT!!!
Tomorrow Hannah starts ice skating lessons! Can't wait! We also have Parent/Teacher meetings with Hannah's school. I am looking forward to that, and I have a lot of questions to ask. I have my frustrating moments, that are further solidifying our decision to Homeschool but I realize that she is getting some good out of the school too and my frustrations are not outweighing the good yet :) I just need Chad to remind me of that once in a while!
On a final note, with American Thanksgiving in 2 weeks, here is the project we have been working on.
Right now I am watching Hannah 'Irish dance" and thinking "I hope I can find her some classes for that when she gets a little older!" she is just soooooo cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment