Friday, October 22, 2010

the Quiet Life :)


Sorry for the lack of posts, just getting life back to normal :)

Hannah did amazingly well on the flight back, or did I already tell you that in the last post... I have no idea. We went to the pumpkin patch yesterday, there was hardly anything left but we did find some that are worthy of Hannah's paint, and to be added into a pumpkin pie or pumpkin cake :) Today we ran into town and bought Hannah's good friend's birthday gift, who will be 4 on my Grandma's birthday, but party is tomorrow. Here is a good laugh, that granddaughter card that Hannah INSISTED on getting for grandma's birthday card, with the princess cat on it, she found here, and once again, INSISTED that she gets that card for Ellie too :) I love how simple life is at that age. No real rules to follow beyond being polite, must share, no hitting or biting etc. Absolutely nothing wrong with Granddaughter birthday cards for Grandma Isabelle, or bestie Ellie, or Sympathy cards for birthdays as well, only 'rule' must have a cute picture on the front :)

Another example of no rules, right now, in my background, Hannah is having quiet time, watching The Wiggles Christmas Special :) Making me excited for the holidays!!!

So life is good, but miss my family greatly. I had a wonderful time.

How to get a 4 yo to eat boiled eggs :) Auntie Lea gave us these egg presses, she LOVES her eggs like this!

Our Ikea find :)

Oh! This is a MUST!!! my house is sooo delish right now, and I can't wait for dinner :)
It is actually warmer outside than in our house right now, thank's mom for helping us adjust to cool house temps :) Our house is at 64* right now. One last hurrah for opening windows!

No comments:

Post a Comment