I was feeling guilty, I keep seeing pictures of my friend's children, all cute in their costumes, and Hannah had nothing... Well, NO MORE! I sat down and made one up tonight. I am so happy that she changed her mind from being a dragon to a 'purple marfa butterfly'. I think it is something off of Dora, or I have it spelled wrong... :)
This is a way to share pictures of my girls, feel free to share with other family members but please don't share the address outside of family.
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Ready for Hallowe'en!
I was feeling guilty, I keep seeing pictures of my friend's children, all cute in their costumes, and Hannah had nothing... Well, NO MORE! I sat down and made one up tonight. I am so happy that she changed her mind from being a dragon to a 'purple marfa butterfly'. I think it is something off of Dora, or I have it spelled wrong... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment