Friday, August 13, 2010

Summer...

I had logged on, thinking I could do a week in pictures, but when I opened up my iphoto, I realized that the only pictures I really have of our week, is the Warble that came out of Gilbert's neck this morning... I am going to go out on a limb and assume that you really don't want to see pictures of that, or of the hole in Gilbert's neck :) BUT I am happy to say that I can't blame Mazie for the 'puncture wound' that is no longer that :) Even the vet was giddy, and sent me home with the Warble, as a trophy and a 'must show your husband, it is soooo cool" coming from our old vet that has never seen one in a cat in his 40+ years of practice... :)
I had mentioned that Gilbert was sick in past posts right???

So, no pictures to share, sorry. Has been a really hot, quiet week with not much to say.

We will be on vacation next week, so I promise that there will be LOTS of pictures to show off, we are all super excited.

Hannah continues to ask many times through out the day for lessons. I plan 4 days worth, thinking that is more than plenty, Hannah has us finished with day 4 by the end of day 2... SO no work books this coming week, only a nature journal that will be full of leaf rubbings, fish prints and flower prints etc :) CAN"T WAIT!!!

Everybody, have a safe and wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment