Good morning!
I just had a few cute pictures that I took last night of Hannah, that I thought my parents would get a kick out of :)
Chad took Hannah to a 'bike dance' yesterday, in all, they biked, danced, played at parks, with water for 6 hrs. On the drive home, Chad calls me, and me, being the mom, asked if Hannah had had anything to eat, he replied a cookie and root beer :) SO he stops to get dinner... Chocolate ice cream covered in Oreo! Eating like we are NOT on vacation starts today :)
While we were on vacation, I walked into one store, and I came across an amazing series of books, "The Cat in the Hat's Learning Library" If you have not seen or heard of these, I suggest looking into them! They are what you would expect from Dr. Suess, colorful, full of rhyming, and great stories, only these are really educational. Put down to a level that young children can understand. These books are amazing! I grabbed the 2 that the store had :)
And, as I turned on the T.V. today, PBS put on a commercial, saying that this book series was going to be a show this fall!!!! "The Cat in the Hat Knows All About That" or something like that :)
Anyways, these books scream Lapbooks and Unit Studies!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment