Saturday, August 21, 2010

LadyBug Lodge family vacation :)



Our week in pictures...
This is our Cabin. It was perfect!
Our boats. The party barge Pontoon came with the cabin, Alto Go, the sailboat is ours.

Alta Go out on the water.
Hannah LOVED the rocks, always wanting to climb up on them
Cheese!
Chad fishing for "Teaser", that Northern that I caught later :) The fish kept teasing us, by swishing around, just past our private dock.

Hannah learning to kayak. She actually got to be pretty good at it and she had a hoot!
My first catch, a Perch, this is the first of my 5. I also caught a 11ish inch Walleye and a 4ish pound Northern:)
Hannah was the first to actually catch anything, her Perch :) Hannah had a few bites after this, but was pretty freaked out... She would run away from the rod after dropping it down onto the dock.
Taken from the deck, still in P.J's :)
I love this picture:)

Hannah down in the Sudan Mine, 1/2 mile below ocean level on a 3 mile 'train' ride down below:)

Down in the Physics Lab, also 1/2 mile below ocean level. This is the size of a football field, and there are 2 down there. This has nothing to do with the mine itself, just built down there. This was a sneak peak, next time we will get a tour of this.
Hannah on the drive home. Mazie was with us and really hot so we kept the windows down. Hannah is like me, can't stand the wind bowing hair into our face, so we grabbed the closest thing, a pair of shorts to use to stop the hair from blowing :)


I am actually having a hard time typing right now :) A week of no computer... ah nice. I was surprised that I never once thought of turning it on, even to upload all of my pictures!!!

THAT is how much fun I had :)


No comments:

Post a Comment