Sunday, August 1, 2010

Catch up on the week!


Chad is finally home, and we have been busy enjoying the weekend. Yesterday was quiet, Chad spent Saturday recovering, today we hit up our sister town for Giant Days, and their parade :)
Here is Grace and Hannah, while we were waiting for the start of the parade. 2 cutie pies!

I did attempt yogurt this week, it is sooo good! I got if off of THIS blog :)

We had a little potluck lunch during the week, with our play group friends. This is one of the melons I brought:) Berry Blue Jello poured into Honeydew (?) Yummy :)


Here is Hannah waiting for Chad to cross the finish line with his team. In total, he biked 480 miles in 7 days! Very proud of you, and thanks to those that donated. Greatly appreciated!

Us at the finish line.

No comments:

Post a Comment