Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spring has Sprung!!!


Hear that?!? THAT is the sound of birds chirping though the OPEN WINDOWS!!!!! LOVE it!!! :)

I think this winter has been hard on everybody, incredibly long and cold and seemingly never ending snow! I think we can finally say that end is in sight! (knock on wood, and worried that if I pack her snow pants, we will get a HUGE snowstorm)

Today, after Hannah's playschool, we headed over to the park so Hannah and her bestie could play for a while. What a treat! These pictures are from playing at home a short while ago.

H playing in her Jeep. Not really sure why, but she only would drive backwards today. Crazy girl!
Gilbert... NOT impressed by his competition
And Sparkle Power, ready for a showdown :) Not really sure why but I really like the 2 cat pictures...
Sparkle Power giving some love! It was cute, whenever Hannah would go up the ladder, Sparkle was behind her, as well as going down. This cat has turned into a little puppy the way she follows everybody around. Oh, did I mention that another cat has turned up? Same size as Sparkle, but not nearly as friendly, hence why there is no pictures... YET!
Ok, mild obsession, and pretty lame... trying to get a good shot of her on a swing. Not sure why and this one, in my opinion, not nearly as good as the one I lucked out on last spring :) (below)
This was over the weekend, warm enough ( she thought anyways) to be in nothing but a summer nightgown, gumboots and coat... Brrr but she didn't seem to mind one bit!


And my little bragging moment... She did this drawing and signed her name all buy herself :) Prior to this, she would only write her name if she had her name written right by her writing spot so she could copy it, this, she surprised me with with she was in the kitchen, nothing to copy her name off of! Not really sure what the bug is, I called it a spider, crazy me! It has 16 legs, not 8 :) Duh!

No comments:

Post a Comment