Sunday, April 17, 2011

Daddy/Daughter Dance 20211


Hannah 'helping' the Leadership Team get ready for the Daddy/Daughter Dance. She was just going all day long! A great day :)

All ready, and waiting for Daddy to come down...

Isn't she beautiful? That's my girl!

Admiring her hair and crown in the mirror :)
Putting on a show... still waiting for daddy :)
And the loves of my life:)


And after the dance :) I guess Grandma had the same face paint done. She had a great time and was exhausted once it was done!


Yesterday was also New Camera Lens Day for me :) A rep had just traded in his 1 week old lens that morning for something that came in used, his dream lens. I got a 70-300 mm lens for $200 less than new!!! I LOVE it but it is huge and heavy. While Chad and Hannah were at the dance, I played with my new toy. Stuff from Doreen's yard, taken with me standing WAY, WAY off :) Love zoom and I can't wait to get to the zoo.
With all of yesterday's excitemet, today will be quiet, starting with church :) Hope everybody has had a great weekend and tomorrow I will post pictures of Hannah's Easter Lapbook we will be starting to work on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment