Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fools!

Hope everybody had a fun April Fools today! I had my fun, Hannah a little unsure, ended up being pretty surprised and pretty happy!

Breakfast, her favorite :) Eggs and toast! And...

NOT so sure about it... :) She kept poking at the egg. Confused at how hard it was :) I made it out of white chocolate. I goofed, I meant to grab some yellow to mix with the orange, but I think I grabbed brown :)
And here is lunch, sushi. She remembered it from when we visited our family, she hated it. Wasn't going to even think of trying this, I had to tell her what it was before she tried it!
A red worm, surrounded by rice crispy square, then the 'seaweed' is green fruit roll-up. To be honest, this is gross! She enjoyed it tho :)
And here is our surprise of the day! We met up with some of our good friends at the park. First park play date of the year! We came home and around the corner of the house, we hear a little mew, and here comes this white cat running to us. Totally underfoot, just wanting attention. At first, the cat's name was Sparkle Power, at bed time, she was calling it Tooth and that she was going to dream of the real name. So we shall see what tomorrow brings :)

1 comment: