We have a graduate on our hands!!! Hannah finished her Singapore Math Kindergarten curriculum yesterday!!! Amazing to think that she could start grade 1 math today if we decide!!!




We had a great lesson yesterday, starting with the completion of her math, then she plugged through the rest of the workbook work so we could finish with a really great craft! I am in the process of completing an Easter Lapbook for Hannah, and while I was finding things to add, I came across some fun printables where I was able to let my imagination have a little fun. Trying to get away from the same ol' coloring and painting. Adding some texture, and different 'things' to the art.
So for yesterday's craft, she grabbed some hay for the nest, we cut up tissue paper for the cross, and I had her peel one of her died Easter Eggs so we could glue the shell to the picture. She had a pretty good time with it, but the peeling of the egg was a little boring for her taste!
Hannah striking a pose while I played with my camera :)
Hannah is now on Spring Break for school. Here are some of the crafts she brought home from School.
And finally, Chad brought home another bag, after trading with his friend. Not sure WHY a bag this large is needed to lug around on your back, but Hannah had fun and it was a great laugh!
No comments:
Post a Comment