Monday, February 28, 2011

And life is...


back to normal... health wise!
It has been almost 1.5 weeks since we even cracked open our lesson book for anything other than reading a few BOB books, and it is soooooo nice to be back into it! I was a little worried that she would not want to sit still or pay attention, I was wrong. We were able to get it all done, minus her Singapore Math. We have 4 or 5 more units left in the Sing Grade K work book, and we will finish it, but I think I just need to get the binding cut off and work it into her ABeka worksheets, instead of plunking the huge workbook infront of her.

Hannah told me she was ready for a snack today, appetite is finally back! She said she wanted a surprise, but had to start with a "S" so I made her a sun sandwich :) She thought it was pretty cool!


I am thinking I am going to start a 365 project again. I NEED to start using my camera daily if I have any hope of F stop numbers, shutter speed, ISO, and White Balance making sense and in the hopes that it just starts 'coming' to me and I don't have to spend so much time adjusting and trying, wasting the perfect opportunity on a blurred, all white or totally black picture. I will post the address when I get it started.

Basement is falling into place and we are happy at this point. Pluming is fixed, holes are being drilled into the walls to drain water, subpumps are hooked up, ground is being leveled and cement will be poured this thursday morning! I should be able to wash laundry this weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment