Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I am soooo excited~~~ WB FIgured out!


Ok, I feel like a dork but I just can't contain my excitement!

This isn't the assignment (Well could be but I need to find something supre cool!) for my photo class but I was dying to see what White Balance was like and if it was as easy as the teacher made it sound. So I just ran out and snapped a few photos, in the 3 mins I was out there, my hands couldn't function any longer and 10 minutes later, indoors, they are still burning! I am so ready for spring! This is a crazy-long winter!

Anyways, my photo's. :) This is a boring picture I admit, but I didn't want to stray far from the warmth of the house, and the idea was to see what white balance did. So same pic taken over and over again, only 1 adjustment made at a time on the camera. Cool :P

Above is auto WB
I think the above picture reflects how cold it is outside!!! Brrr!



I really like the above, how warm it feels:)

I am going to have so much fun with this WB!!!

Today for lessons, we decided to cram in 2 days worth, she did amazing, I will post pictures of what we are doing next time :)

Stay warm and Happy February everybody!

1 comment: