Monday, May 23, 2011

Oh how I have missed you!!!


Nana and Papa arrived yesterday, we were so excited for their arrival. Made for a very long Sunday morning as we waited! We happened to lookout the window just as they drove past our road, I screamed STOP and ran out :)

Living in the US, there has been 3 things that have been a huge adjustment, food wise.
#1, iced tea. Iced tea here is cold tea. Eeeeew! (Unless it is a cold chia tea that is...)

#2, the peanut butter. Skippy, Jiff, whatever else is down here just does not cut it! Nana and Papa brought down a 3-4 month supply worth of my Kraft Smooth Peanut Butter. I am sooooo loved!!!

#3, Cheezies. Eh, Cheetos are ok, but just not the same! A year supply of Cheezies now resides in my pantry!

Auntie Lea sent down a lot of Bento stuff, and this really cool fish waffle iron. Hannah loved her fish! Thanks Auntie Lea! You totally rock :)
Wingah landing on Hannah's nose. She loved this, her giggle was priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment