Tomorrow we start soccer, in 3 weeks we start T-Ball, and after that, Swimming. I think my parents will have a hoot of a time watching her :) I am soooooooo excited! Now, in all reality, we just need spring to hit. This weather is for the birds!
And our exciting calander! Last day of school, can you 4 more days!! WOOT!!! I am soooo ready for it to be over! Tonight we do try to get into another Preschool for next school year, we shall see. And we have the aprox. date of the arrival of Nana and Papa, and must not forget TIM!!! The cat that weighs as much as Hannah :) I have a new setting set on my camera, I think I need to change it back...
We are going to continue to plug away at our homeschooling, taking breaks as needed or wanted over the summer. I have learned that if you just keep going, you can have more days off during the 'school year' and you don't have to have the hassle of getting back into the swing of things.
I was impressed with her first attempt at j's today, and her handwriting of her name has improved so much over the month :) Even if she is printing, she still tries to attach the letters, I think writing will be her first choice.
No comments:
Post a Comment