Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Fun Times


We are still recovering here, laying low and enjoying the company of my parents. Yesterday I did get my garden in, for the most part. We have strawberry crowns on their way via snail mail and once they arrive, we can complete it! It doubled in size, the garden, yet I ended up planting less veggies. I wonder if I will actually end up with more, since they will have more room to grow:)

Nana got this cool cup for Hannah :) EVERYTHING must now come out of that cup :)
Breakfast #2 yesterday. After her original breakfast of cereal and fruit, she wanted a pancake fish, I decided to make it a surprise fish. So I put a blup of chocolate pudding inside :) Lea, this fish is a huge hut and makes everybody smile. Thanks again!
Nana and Hannah making Peanut Butter Cookies for a BBQ that we were invited to.
Hope everybody had a great Memorial Day Weekend, and HELLO QUEEN G!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment