Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Walking on water!


Pretty exciting day here :)
Hannah passed her swimming lessons, she is now a Guppy (red cross level 2) :)  The list of things to pass is amazing,  I thought it would be another year yet :)
The comment on her form was "Hannah is a very good swimmer and so darn cute!" 
The last day of class is always the best, you get to walk on water :)


Hannah showing off her back float :)

You splash us... (Hannah in the red bathing suit, second from your right)


We splash you!!!



The best part of the last day, walking on water!!!



I also made arrangements for Hannah to have 'riding lessons' given by daddy and I :)  We found a place that will let us rent a horse for 1/2 hr, for a very good rate.  That is all Hannah can really handle, and I think Chad and I are able to work with Hannah at this stage :)  

Peek!  Hannah making sure I was at the end of the slide, to catch her and spin her around :)

No comments:

Post a Comment