Sunday, July 11, 2010

BIG big girl bed

We have been thinking of getting Hannah a dorm bed, to make more room in her room.  We got one for Hannah on Thursday, Grandpa came out (THANKS!!!) and helped set it up.  Hannah LOVES it :)  I have a hard time with the ladder and I have drilled into her head that if she wakes in the middle of the night, she is to call for me, instead of getting down on her own.  I also leave a light on in her room during the night.  



This morning, she was asking to do school by 8:30 am :)  Here she is working on her printing readiness sheets :)


We also, finally, :)  got our boat, Pugsley into the marina.  I think we will like it there :)   We went for an evening sail on Friday night, beautiful!  Yesterday, we sailed from Lake City over to Pepin WI, pulled into a visitor slip, enjoyed a really nice lunch, then sailed back.  Even with our main reefed in, we were pulling max hull speed:)  So it is safe to say we had LOTS of wind.  Pretty exciting :)  Can't wait to go back!  Our slip is also about 2 mins walk to the marina's swimming beach, that came in really handy as it was super hot out :)

There are ducks, lots of ducks at the marina.  I was told that lots of the boaters always have cereal onboard.   I was setting things up in the boat I peek out and here is Hannah visiting with all the ducklings :)  

1 comment:

  1. Love the bed & the way it is set up! It so cute. Like that you put the workboxes on her desk:) Very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete