Tuesday, August 18, 2009

On the other side...

I have not forgotten about the blog, but my computer is down and out for the time being, I am currently on Chad's computer.  Hats off to him, for lending me this computer, how many have I gone through Chad???  

Hannah has been sick, high fever Saturday evening till yesterday.  Good news is she spent last night and so far all of this morning with no fever and back to her normal self:)  She is pretty tired so I think a nap will happen:)    

Today is just a beautiful day, I can't see a single cloud, the house is hanging out at 72 with a nice breeze blowing through.  I have bread rising in the oven and plan on making zucchini bread a little while.

Can you all believe that Hannah will be 3 in less than one month!?!  Pinch me...  As soon as her plane tattoo wears off, I plan on taking her down to Rush River Park for her 3 year pictures.

sorry, no pictures.  I don't want to upload them onto Chad's computer and risk losing them on the camera card so that will have to wait:)   I know that the pics are not the only reasons for coming here right?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment