Chad had a blast with his MS Tram, thanks to all who donated! He rode 448 miles in 7 days, very proud of you hon! There will be pictures of him and his team following.
Hannah finished her swimming lessons today, amazing the stuff you are required to know! Here is a list of a few things:
treading water
front float
back float
front glide
back glide
front glide with kick
back glide with kick
finning
sculling
backstroke
breast stroke
to name a few:)
So needless to say, we will be trying again next year:) She had fun, that is what is important:)
I started fondant and gum paste for cake class last night. I am already getting excited over my final cake! So many ideas:) The icing is marshmellow and icing sugar, so another icing that I won't like:)
Ok nothing else to report so I will get on to the fun stuff, pictures!
My little ballerina:)
No comments:
Post a Comment