We have had a very day finishing up what was needed for Christmas :) We even managed to fit in a visit to the zoo, between shopping, a major hair cut for Hannah, and an appt for her.
(I will post a picture of her hair tomorrow, or Friday, or Saturday... )
We are almost ready, tomorrow is a day of cleaning, making linzer cookies and reindeer food. Tonight, gift wrapping will be completed
Next month will be a big month for our homeschooling! We will be moving up to an ABeka k5 curric, as we are almost done with k4. We are about 3/4th of the way though our Singapore Math K curric, currently working on addition :) That will be finished before we move onto the K5 math. I know that there will be some cross over between Singapore Math, and ABeka , but I would think that would be expected with a changing of curric. Thankfully, there shouldn't be anything missed :)
To my family, I miss you all so very much. A few days ago marked the 2 year mark of our loss. I love Christmas, and I pray that this little gray cloud that is reminder of what happened doesn't go away, but turns a little less gray each year.
I also swear if I hear "I'll be home for Christmas" one more time, I am going to hit my head on the table over and over and over again. I hope everybody has safe travels, especially you Lea, driving the Coq. So family, I miss you all, so much it hurts at times. The other day, Hannah was in tears, she wanted to hand deliver your gifts, not put them in the mail. I in turn started to cry. We take pretend carriage rides to your place, we always stop off and pick up Lea on our way. She is just so darn cute, and loves you guys and misses you guys too. We all do. I keep reminding her Spring, and the promise of Tim :)
On a funny note, today, driving on our errands, we were at a stop light, I turn around because this this crazy song "Grandma got ran over by a reindeer" came on the radio and I wanted to see what Hannah thought of it. I wish I had a snap shotof her face :) Eyes wide like saucers, her jaw dropped down to her chest, just pure shock :) It was priceless!
No comments:
Post a Comment