Friday, December 9, 2011

pictures, lots of pictures...

I have been missing in action, my computer is not happy so I have been uploading my pics to the ipad, which can't upload to Blogger.

Hannah working on our lessons, this was a big success for us, figuring out what the missing number was :)


Our last camping trip, the lows that night were in the 30's and we were the only ones there! We had so much fun!!!
Hannah and Willy
This is where I spent day in and day out riding for many years.
Hannah and Grandma on Hallowe'en, getting ready to head out for Candy!!!
Hannah and Grandma's and Grandpa's for Hallowe'en
At the zoo with her beloved tiger statue
Our first real snow, one happy girl!
My Ballerina :)

Concentration. Doing her back-flaps
Papa's beloved Pontiac Car
Auntie Lea and Nana with Hannah at the Salmon Arm Salmon Run... that was pretty much non-existant BUT as always, a nice walk :)
Auntie Lea and Hannah at Fraggle Rock. Growing up, Lea and I always pretended that this was the actual Fraggle Rock.
Hannah with Tim... :)
Hannah and Papa feeding horses in their back yard, with freshly picked carrots from Nana's garden
Hannah and I at Stanley Park, Vancouver BC, Canada.
My baby sister and Hannah feeing the ducks... and a lot of pigions! These guys swooped down and freaked us all out!
This tree is actually blue! They planted 4 or 6 for the 2010 Olympics, they are from Australia I believe
Rocks, my daughter is forever collecting rocks :)
Fall pictures down in the MN River Valley
Hannah at Rush River, for her 5 yr pictures
Her birthday party gang :) Most of these kids she has known since she was 10 months old

Daddy and Hannah on her birthday
Ready for her party!
My little Tap Super Star!

Chad and Hannah all dressed up for Curt's Wedding, Chad's younger brother
Turning 5
Hannah's family birthday party, camping in New Ulm

At the sand bottom pool in New Ulm for her Anual Birthday camping trip!
My little princess

No comments:

Post a Comment